This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)
Because we all need a little inspiration sometimes …
1. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
3. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled.
4. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
5. Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.
6. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The gray affair is to move.
7. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
8. Not all those who wander are lost.
9. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
10. The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land, it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.
Oh, and remember … ”travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer” – author unknown.